Monday, January 9, 2012

What a sports weekend!

So Friday night the NY Rangers looked like a tired team after an exhausting stretch that culminated in an exciting Winter Classic victory over the hated Flyers and they STILL managed to beat the Penguins 3-1, this team is the real deal!  I love every facet of the team and it's cast of characters (all highlighted in HBO's fantastic docudrama 24/7: The Road to the Winter Classic) and June is looking really exciting right now. ;)  Even got to rub it in my cousin's face a little.  Sorry Steph. :P

Then on Sunday in the early edition, Eli and the Giants basically had their way with the Atlanta Falcons for a beat down to the tune of 24-2.  The Defense didn't give up a single point. Of course next week against team discount double check should be a little more of a challenge, but ELIte Eli should be able to hang with the perennial MVP.

Finally, the sports weekend was capped off with the Tebow Express making magic!  Double Pittsburgh pain this weekend... sorry Steph again. I'm sure I'll blog on the merits of Tim Tebow soon enough, but how can you not like this guy!?  Next weekend should be great, Giants / Packers and Broncos / Patriots!  Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know nothin 'bout sports but I knows I like Tebow. God bless him.

    Zed

    ReplyDelete