Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Ladies Man!

If Doc Brown could take me back 15 years and I could talk to my 18 year old self and tell him "George, in 15 years on a quiet Wednesday night, at around 8:30 at night, you're going to be holding a beautiful girl in your arms and telling her "that's it honey, just a little more", my 18 year old self would be quite pleased with his future prospects!  Fast forward 15 years and sure enough, I'm sitting here around 8:30 at night holding a beautiful girl in my arms and telling her "that's it honey, just a little more....  I know you can get this last one out" as I pat and rub her back and she cries and pushes and then it happens.  Out comes a fart so "perfect" a 12 year old boy would brag about it to his friends for weeks!  That sucker was so strong, I felt relieved!  With that all the crying and fussing was over and she was a contented and fast asleep!  Of course then my wife and I started laughing in the dark to the point where I had to bite my lip to stop from making too much noise while my eyes welled up with tears from laughing so hard.  "18 year old George, trust me pal, this is so much better than whatever prospects you think 15 years is going to bring!"

No comments:

Post a Comment